Thread: AAS Moon Weaver

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

By Kellerica
    Hot damn, this is sweet! It looks so elegant, the lineart is just bonkers beautiful.

I'm a little torn on the layout of the whole piece; zoomed out it looks fine, but at a 100% it feels like I have scroll across a whole lot of blank space before I can find the next illustration. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it could benefit from a bit less empty space. Not a huge flaw, and at least at 100% the beauty of the the ship design and the aforementioned lineart really gets to shine.
    Thanks a lot, Kellerica !
    Well, concerning the layout/blank space thing, it looks fine once printed... but I had kinda the same feeling I must say.

By Falconius
    Beautifully done Ilanthar. I'm not sure how it relates to your patreon and if you are creating them for a specific setting you are building, but the Spelljammer ships always really made me interested in that world so I hope these do the same for your patreon. I really like the way you have your sails arranged differently from a water borne vessel.
    Thanks, Falconius !
    Well, I'm trying to do a city guide for my Argona city. I decided to start with the Air Port, so I needed to do different air ships, zeppelins and flying creatures to get an idea of sizes for hangars, quays, jetties and such...

I love the design. I've been trying to piece together various ship schematics for an upcoming DnD campaign. If it's alright with you, I'd love to use this one!