Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
Wow, you keep me fascinated. I like this map a lot. The shading is very on point.
Thanks SK It's a lot trickier doing the shading traditionally, as you have to choose different colors for each shaded area and do them separately.
Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Nice! I like how bright it is. Great contrast as well.
Thanks Kell Maybe it's so bright cus I'm rebelling against all the gloomy rainy days we've been having.
Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
Splendid work J. Your work is always so impressive and inspirational. I’m probably not the only one that is eager to get started on a top-down townmap right now!

Cheers,
Tainotim
Thanks Karl Yeah, a good town map is a fun thing.
Just the right size. to satisfy but not aggravate.
Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Wonderful, of course !
I'm always so jealous with your greens. Both those soft greens you use in your dreamy maps like Skenara or Ynes and those vibrant copic-greens you're showing recently... Green is your color, Sir !
'must say the bee in me thank you for the flowers too
Thank you Beee
I am very connected to greens. I remember a picture i did as a kid... very pale tan and pale greens.. i think it had something to do with elven armor and a hill...
The first house I recall our family living in [though apparently it was not the first one i was in] that house was out in the fields, surrounded by tall cornfields as far as you could see.
A sea of green. Then in the distance were green hills and low mountains. Greens in spring and summer. Dull brown in autumn, White in winter.
It used to snow more then, but apparently it was also uncommon. The 70's experienced some intense blizzards in my area. Snow drifting over the house one year.
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Such a beautiful place, maped so nicely ! Special thanks for this one !!!!!!
You're welcome sir