Thread: *** February 2019 Challenge: Commission a Guilder ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi everyone !
    I would be very happy to jump into this challenge, but I'm totally a newbie.
    I used to draw a little digitaly and traditionnaly (only ink) but, more or less, it will be my first real map (I made very few dungeons maps something like one year ago, but it's all).
    So because I'm so new and not confident, I will not directly ask anyone to go with me but if you are affraid, not sure, newbie, or whatever reason and if you want a partner to go with no pression, I'm here and I'll do my best !
    (If you are french, it's even better, but english is ok too if you can understand my "creative" grammar).
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Onirian View Post
    Hi everyone !
    I would be very happy to jump into this challenge, but I'm totally a newbie.
    I used to draw a little digitaly and traditionnaly (only ink) but, more or less, it will be my first real map (I made very few dungeons maps something like one year ago, but it's all).
    So because I'm so new and not confident, I will not directly ask anyone to go with me but if you are affraid, not sure, newbie, or whatever reason and if you want a partner to go with no pression, I'm here and I'll do my best !
    (If you are french, it's even better, but english is ok too if you can understand my "creative" grammar).
    Thanks !
    i have a creative speech too hihih. want to tem up?

Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
    i have a creative speech too hihih. want to tem up?
    Sure ! Let's go !