Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
My question about futuristic city maps was an attempt to see if folks could describe a "futuristic city" or give examples of it. When I look for "futuristic city" images online, some folks gravitate towards "blue-and-white asymmetric utopia towers", others are more into "anything rounded and with lots of domes", others to go with the black-and-brown boxy Blade Runner dystopia, some are solidly in the "mirrored and metallic everything", while some folks call any cityscape that's a mish-mash of different time periods with a giant box growing out of the middle "futuristic". There is a good bit of "futuristic city" art, but not a whole lot of maps. Ah well. I'll keep looking.
Sincerely, I've never seem a Futuristic City maps aside from the works of a few guys scattered around the Star Wars RPG communities who from time to time do some city mapping. Outside this small niche I've never seem any maps.

On the what's a futuristic city look like, the SW Universe is probably the best place to look at it, since there are all the styles you mention plus some other possible designs. Other sci-fi settings usualky concentrate on way smaller scenery.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk