Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Kanoba

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Perfect ! Might I ask what you meant in English when you came up with "L'Ombre Massif" ? It sounds cool as it is mysterious but not very French.

BTW, the inside joke with Ilanthar and Joël is about "Le Fort des Rousses" named after a real location in the Jura, a part France located near the border of Switzerland and near Ilanthar home city Troyes. It really is an old citadel repurposed as a cheese aging facility (mostly if not exclusively conté cheese - it is delicious !).

PS : About Angusta ... clients have been acting like sharks in bloody water, the woodcraft takes longer than expected and my babygirl just got chicken pox ... I'll try and take a stab at it next week but I'm pretty sure it won't be finished in time but rest assured you'll see it done (with tie ins to some shared interests) soon enough.
    Last edited by ThomasR; 03-09-2019 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Perfect ! Might I ask what you meant in English when you came up with "L'Ombre Massif" ? It sounds cool as it is mysterious but not very French.

BTW, the inside joke with Ilanthar and Joël is about "Le Fort des Rousses" named after a real location in the Jura, a part France located near the border of Switzerland and near Ilanthar home city Troyes. It really is an old citadel repurposed as a cheese aging facility (mostly if not exclusively conté cheese - it is delicious !).

PS : About Angusta ... clients have been acting like sharks in bloody water, the woodcraft takes longer than expected and my babygirl just got chicken pox ... I'll try and take a stab at it next week but I'm pretty sure it won't be finished in time but rest assured you'll see it done (with tie ins to some shared interests) soon enough.
    It was to be something like the large shadow or the massive shadow, indicating the tall over-shadowing ridges, but also to indicate shadow.. like a shadow of mystique.
    If it doesn't work, just let me know a name you would like it changed to.