Thread: The Midlands hex map [commission]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I find this style very friendly and inviting (although the adventures in the world might be terrifying). There is something so nostalgic about even looking at it... I'd jump at exploring that world!

keep up the good work.

Sulla

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Beautiful map J. All those detail, there is so much to explore and enjoy. Happy to hear that you have some interesting projects in the works, hopefully we will get to see things soon

Cheers,
    Karl
    Thanks Karl
    Time will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Another beautiful piece. Well done.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    I like this a loooot better than the other map they have for their setting. Not that the other one is bad, but this style is just so much to my liking, it's not even a competition ^^

Great map, as always, J. . I don't think I can Rep. you again so soon, but consider yourself repped "in spirit".
    Thanks Eilathen
    I do like the other map's style, but it is not quite as effective for figuring distance of a journey i would imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I find this style very friendly and inviting (although the adventures in the world might be terrifying). There is something so nostalgic about even looking at it... I'd jump at exploring that world!

keep up the good work.

Sulla
    Thanks Sulla