Thread: My Encounter maps and the Odd Asset. WIP and finished. ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Seeing as Wizards of the Coast is gearing up for a Nautical adventure release, I thought I'd add this for you all to use.

Four Fang Isles and the ancient whirlpool that hold the gates to the islands.

Free for use with friends. Enjoy
    Four Fang Islands_byOmri.jpeg

Sitting at a table at the Frontiers Tavern, you over hear sailors talking. One with a big scar running down his arm slams his fist on the table. "How many moar of our lot do we need to lose to that infernal whirlpool?! He can't be serious of risking that run!" From the side another sailor pats his shoulder and says, "The same reason any of us would risk that run."
    "Ha! Mysteries and folk tales, that is what it is about. Nothing ever came from those isles to prove otherwise." An old sailor spits at the table. "Let's forget about stories and enjoy da ale."
    "Stories you say?" A deep voice says from the door. "Me brother sailed to those shores and came back with extraordinary things. Best respect them that has the brass to take up that voyage."
    He smirks at the glares from the table before disappearing out of the portal.
    "Bah! He does not know what he is talking about."
    "Still... I hear it is not only treasures people are making that run. There are stories of Ruins and a strange peoples actually living there. Or something me thinks."
    A slapping sound fills the air.
    "Enough! Dangers be there! Not just the twice be damned whirlpool! I'm going to find me a better place to drink." With that, several sailors leave the Tavern.

(P.S. This came from an idea I had for one of my stories.)

EDIT: Just a question; I have been wondering, do you like when I write adventure hooks for this thread?
    Last edited by XCali; 03-14-2019 at 02:28 PM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19