View Poll Results: Income options (Please read thread)

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer the yearly nominal fee subscription.

5 16.13%
  • I prefer the permanent donation.

22 70.97%
  • I think you should keep things as they are.

2 6.45%
  • I don't have an opinion in this matter.

2 6.45%

Thread: Low Overhead Guild Funding - Your thoughts?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

actually there's no talk of limiting anything. No need even, we're not hurting on bandwidth or server space at all. The hosting costs that snuck up on me as I said were not unpayable...just unexpected at the time of year. I pay for my hosting in 2 year bursts...all the bandwidth we used for the past 2 years was included in the yearly costs...

The subscription option was only going to allow for extra benefits to subscribers, no additional limitations would ever be imposed on existing members...

BUT...there's not going to be a subscription at this time...the vote has spoken. So no worries.

PS: Thanks for liking the avatar I enjoyed makin it
    Fantaseum (https://www.fantaseum.com)

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The donation system is in place now. There's a donate button on the navbar in blue. The donation system SHOULD add you to a Donors group and the Donor usertitle should be visible. You may need to go to your UserCP and allow for that UserTitle to be visible after donating is confirmed.

If anyone has any problems with the donation system please let me know, and thank you in advance to any potential donors!
    Fantaseum (https://www.fantaseum.com)

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Well crud. I don't have any credit cards nor do I have a bank account so I'm wondering what the alternatives are for me...other than just driving down there and handing ya a wad of cash. No, I don't live in a cave...it's a long story...mainly about making sure that my nieces have a wonderful life free from worry.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps