Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello everyone. I just joined today and I'm looking forward to learning a lot in this forum, I can tell just by browsing what a great resource it will be.

I'm only an amateur, zero experience in map making outside if a few editable maps I've downloaded and worked on recently in Inkscape. Very hard but I was (semi-) successful. I'm in the right place to get better though! My interest is mainly in making historical maps, and "revisionist history" maps.

Thanks.

Oh!! Historical maps always inspired me! Also ancient maps as Ortelius' maps! Never been able to replicate that realistic old feel so, anyone who is trying to start the journey is more than welcome

Don't mind about being or not being skilled, we ALL have to learn and improve and all of us started from the same point, so a super super super welcome to you!
    I hope you will find inspiring works in the community and that your work could flow in this ispirational vortex which amazes everyone of us
    ⋄ ◊ ⤜--ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔵⟶ ◊ ⋄ Hey! Here is where to find me! ⟶ ◊ ⋄ ⥊ Instagram ⥋ ◊ ⥊ Patreon - Battle Maps ⥋ ⋄ ◊ Youtube - Speed Paintings

Thanks very much Renflower, that was a nice welcome.