Quote Originally Posted by RenflowerGrapx View Post
I like the desertic one!
Thank you. I had a hard time finding a good middle ground for that one where the colours were still clear in conveying that it's a vast sand desert while at the same time still being somewhat in line with the overall more desturated style I tried.
Quote Originally Posted by Lars View Post
Looks great! I always love when a map tells a story, as with The Spellwaste here: something must have gone horribly wrong there! Apart from that, the map has a very cool, fantasy feel to it. As for which of the different versions I like best, that's a hard one, but I think my favorite is the wintry one.
Thank you! For the Spellwaste I imagined it being the location of the capital of a former powerful magocracy that became a little bit too ambitious for their own good, messing with powers they couldn't control.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
Very nice map Wired. I wish i could see those coloured version bigger, but i understand you want to limit access since its for DTR sale.
Yeah, that's a tight rope I'm dancing. I truly wish I could show more, but then that kinda shoots the effort of monetizing it all in the foot. :/