Thread: Little maps for Little Encounters 5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Do you mean you want to see a cloud map? ;P
    Or castles in the clouds? or something I'm not thinking of?
    Or... are you wanting to know what possible dangers lurk in such a pleasant little farm?
    Clouds surely have an idea about what's hidden there for sure... or maybe it's who or what lives in the clouds...? Or maybe just the wind song whispering something and sculpting those strange shapes in the sky ? Hmm...

* Try to adopt a mysterious allure, and miserably fail, because hey, it's not that easy when you try to do that wearing furry yellow stripes, and antennas over your head -_- *

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Beautiful! Expertly drawn and rendered. The colors are lovely as well. Always a pleasure to see another one of your pieces.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks Arsheesh.
    I can say the same for yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Clouds surely have an idea about what's hidden there for sure... or maybe it's who or what lives in the clouds...? Or maybe just the wind song whispering something and sculpting those strange shapes in the sky ? Hmm...

* Try to adopt a mysterious allure, and miserably fail, because hey, it's not that easy when you try to do that wearing furry yellow stripes, and antennas over your head -_- *
    Secret Agent Beee, undercover... investigating, asking the tough questions... like, is there a world inside of clouds?
    Do sunbeams transport you through holes in clouds, off to other lands? Or other times?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Secret Agent Beee, undercover... investigating, asking the tough questions... like, is there a world inside of clouds?
    Do sunbeams transport you through holes in clouds, off to other lands? Or other times?
    If you're an observer, and I know you are, there's often seas and islands you can see in summer sunsets... 'sounds you just found how to reach them