Oookkkk.... Here comes shortly...

I did finish the precipitation maps shortly (2-3 weeks) after my last post, but I never got around to posting them. I based the colors off of Azelors guide for making the precipitation maps (link below). Here they are:

January Precipitation
January precipitation map.jpg

July Precipitation
July precipitation map.jpg

Then, I went forward in placing in all of the climates. I used two other forums here to guide me, the first being Pixies 'Applying Geoff's Cookbook at detail' and the second being Azelors 'The Köppen–Geiger climate classification made simpler'. Specifically, I used the temperatures displayed in the PDF/image on Azelor's first page and Pixies definitions for the precipitation amounts.

This allowed me to slowly place in each of the climates. I have no doubts that there are inaccuracies in my 'finished' map. However, I dont think that there are any terribly inaccurate areas and I think this will provide a cool ground work for finishing and actually drawing the map (although not nearly on the scale initially depicted... no idea what I was thinking when I started this thread!) Without further ado, here is the climate map:

Climate map!.jpg

Like Pixie, I have used this wikipedia map as the basis of my color choices.