Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
This is nifty to say the least! I enjoy the simply named elements and the backstory very much so, you left a lot for one to ponder with the mysterious cues. I think it could be a great start to a story!

Dreams are always hit or miss for me, I either don't dream at all, or they're very lucid, and chances are I don't remember them. Many amusement park dreams though, I've been told I need to set aside more time to relax.

Anyhoo, more please!

Thank you, I'm glad you think so! I seriously think this could turn into A Thing. Amusement park dreams, huh? Interesting. I don't think I've ever dreamed of something that realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
Such a pleasure to see you back, Kell, and especially with this cool new idea. And what are we seeing ? A city plan !!
Hope we'll see more about this soon !
Thanks, B, it's good to be back! Yeah, don't expect a new city all that soon, getting this thing down was... not fun, to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dream!!!!!!!! And what a map!!!!!!!!! Fantastic in every way!

Your experience is quite captivating and I thank you for sharing it with us.
It is a truly mysterious dream, which gives rise to a story that we would like to read on (and discover the details).
But above all, the map is absolutely magnificent: you have completely changed your style and you have completely mastered this new way of drawing. It shows a real talent!
I love this aspect, which is at the same time very precise, very real, but also a little "nebulous", which corresponds well to the notion of dream: whether it is for forests, mountains, plains, it looks very good!
If I'm not mistaken, it's also one of the first times you've ever made a city? Is that right? It's very good too!
And then, finally, congratulations on the way you drew the names: it's both very present, but also very light, very subtle. It fits perfectly into the landscape.... Wonderful work!

I also understand a little bit of what you're going through: sometimes I also have images that come up in my dreams, mainly places that don't exist, but that I can describe very precisely when I wake up. I've already drawn some of them... a strange feeling of having visited these places when I've never really been there and I've never seen them in pictures or movies.
Thank you so much, man, this comment really made my day! I'm so happy you seem to like it! The dreamlike nebulous aspect was very much what I was going for, so I'm glad it carries over.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I get the same thing not only from dreams, but just imaginary places in general, I have extremely clear mental images of places only described in books I've read. It really is a bit odd being able to so clearly remember something that does not exist, I'll have to agree with you on that.