Thread: May 2019 Cahllenge: Blind Pigeon Cave

Default May 2019 Cahllenge: Blind Pigeon Cave

Hello Friends.

Here's my map for this challenge. I wish I had asked for some feedback on it earlier, but I'm very sick at the moment, so I haven't been working on it. Now time's up, so here it is in its current state. I think it could still be useful for some adventure narrative, as that's what (I'm told) tabletop games are about.

It's a cozy cave by the river, with a campsite at the entrance and a hidden basement which serves a different purpose depending on current occupants. There's a path that leads across the river, as well as a bay nearby where you can hide a small boat in the reeds. The river connects to a lake further down.

### Latest WIP ###
    blind pigeon cave.jpg

I truly enjoy what I believe to be a hand drawn creation. Your creation is so easy to follow. Will you color it? I'm a sucker for all color!

Cheers!

IR (Did I post that twice? Damn cell apperatus..)

It was fun to draw in such sketchy, loose way. I was planning to color it but got stuck drawing the reeds. I tried drawing them a couple of different ways, and they still annoy me.

Coloring could take a while, since I'd probably play around with a bunch of different coloring styles first. Maybe after (if?) I stop coughing blood. This year's been really rough on my health so far.