Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Müller View Post
Your maps are such an inspiration to me, Nate! I follow you on Instagram, and everytime you and MistyBeee posts something, I run to my sketchbook to spend some time drawing! haha
Thank you so much, it means a lot when people mention me with great artists like that - it's very encouraging

This one is specially good because, at least for me, you're mixing a very technical National Geographical-esque style with an amount of text that's unusual for this kind of map, making it unique. One thing I'd suggest, though, is to represent the flags without wind/shadow effect -- since the description is very straight, I'd recommend a very clean representation of the flag (thinking of heraldry, so no one would assume that the actual flag has some sort of grey fading stripes or something).
I see what you mean about the flage. I do like the wind effect though. But perhaps I can tone down the shadows so its not too evident.

Quote Originally Posted by Robulous View Post
Possibly you've said before but are you planning to publish the whole atlas in book or website form? I've been working on a website for my own world of Helevos but I never seem to have the time.
I wish I could make a site, but i don't have the know-how (or time, I guess). It's something I've thought of doing, to maybe try and sell some prints too. not sure if one of those sites like GoDaddy or Wix are worth it or if i should go with an individual to do it though