Thread: The Hag Tree

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm happy to finally see the full version, and it's. so. damn. good ! Every single element is perfectly rendered, and your light is wonderful. A masterpiece !

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
    Holy crap, man.

So bloody cool! The colors are just gorgeous, the lighting effects are spot on and the the atmosphere of this piece is 101%. The different levels are just a cherry on top of the sundae of awesome.

Love it, love it, love it.
    Thank you very much Kellerica, I appreciate your kind feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
    That was absolutely well executed. Can't find one thing to even nitpick about it. I wouldn't doubt that you'll get rave reviews on this.
    Thank you Greason Wolfe.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Brilliant Love the gif.
    Great color choices. All of it is wonderful, Arsheesh.
    Thank you very much J.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    One of you best work imo. Beautiful lineart and colours. Just can't stop watching it.
    Briliant idea with the gif animation. I have been playing with animation too lately for some banners and i never though i could use it for maps elevation presentation. This is neat
    I appreciate it Voolf. Yes, since this was a commercial piece with a lot of pieces I wanted a good way to quickly and easily show how they all fit together. The .gif animation seemed like just the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I'm happy to finally see the full version, and it's. so. damn. good ! Every single element is perfectly rendered, and your light is wonderful. A masterpiece !
    How very kind of you to say MistyBee.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Some serious skill here, great work dude!