Thread: For our BT game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post

Ravs has compared it to Serif Drawplus, yet that app's bevel function is not nearly as robust as Xara.
    I found out that many of the developers of Drawplus are ex-Xara people. Not having used Xara, I can't really compare the two but what I've read on the features the real killer advantages to Xara are the superior bevel that GP mentioned and the ability to use photoshop filters. I've been plaguing the Drawplus forums to get the photoshop filters introduced in the next version.

Post Map 3: Battletech series

Ok, this is the first of a two-part map... the Desert Canyon Base. Notice the metal doors at the end of the canyon road, at canyon's end, these lead to an underground mech bunker with motorpool, repair facility and living quarters for this secret Clan base.

The second part of this map (which I'll work on next) is roughly a quarter of the dimensions of this map and will represent the underground complex itself.

I've discovered my hex sizes were off on the previous two maps, I created 1 inch "flat to flat" hexes, when they should have been 1.3 inches, so this map's hexes are correct.

As soon as I complete the overlay map, I will post this on my Ecommerce site, I've already posted the other two. Trying to create inventory as I go!

GP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations