Thread: June/July '19 Lite Challenge: The wartorn land

Wip June/July '19 Lite Challenge: The wartorn land

### Latest WIP ###
    This is a regional map of a land split by the warring of the humans vs. the monsters. The southern half is devoted to the monsters attempting to take over the world and the northern is the last remnants of humanity struggling to defend human society against the oncoming creatures of darkness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Theseus; 07-13-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks very promising!
    „The Road goes ever on and on
    Down from the door where it began
    Now far ahead the Road has gone
    And I must follow if I can“

– Bilbo Baggins

Thanks! I might add some shading and maybe color.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to t he Challenge Theseus! Off to a good start.

Don't forget to use the Latest WIP tag so your map will show in the Thumbnails.

sorry for my ignorance but how do I use the latest WIP tag?

the button labaled wip adds the tag then just attach your image with the button two to the left of it, the tree in a frame.
    wip.PNG

ok thanks!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Great start! I misread your first post and thought it was about monsters trying to defend against the oncoming tides of human darkness…

Thanks! also lol.