Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Hey Augustinas,

Welcome to the guild! I have seen stuff by you on dA and also in some products. A very unique and own flavor you've got there! I hope to see more maps from you in the near future.

As to the map depicted here: I wish we could see it in a better resolution, so that i could zoom in and look at the glorious details! As it stands, it is hard to see your art-sy symbols and adornments.

What i can definitely tell is that the sea doesn't work for me. It's too abstract, if that makes sense. It also feels quite flat. It doesn't say "sea" or "big water-surface" to me.
I like that the map is pretty colorful, and the mountains are nice.
Thanks, glad to hear you liked some of my work.
You might be right, the sea probably isn't as good as it could be. At the time this was the best solution I could figure out to go with the rest of the map, but there is space for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
It's a beautiful piece, as far as I can tell, but honestly the resolution is way too low to really appreciate the details.

I absolutely adore the sea patterns, the border and those cloud things, and the compass rose. It creates a nice scifi vibe, and I love it.
Glad you like it. I tried to upload a better resolution, but I'm still figuring out this site. I edited the post with a bit higher resolution now.