Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
Hell yeah! Your client has to be super stoked. It's a beautiful map.
Yeah, she's pretty satisfied Thanks Falconius !

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
Totally agree! That is one fine piece of work. Solid details and pleasing colors. Well done, Thomas. Well done indeed.
Thanks a lot Greason Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
Oh wow, what an evolution from the client map to the end map! And i agree with my fellow guilders...a really nice looking map. I love the colors as well. The only thing that kind of feels weird to me is Rustharbour with its weird "river" system. But then again, maybe it's magic or something.

Do you know if this private rpg group are streamers or podcasters? Because this is very much a thing nowadays and lots of streamers/podcasters commission nice maps for their game-worlds.

Anyway, great work on this one!
Yeah, the change is often spectacular but that's part of the job to enable this metamorphosis. I'm glad you dig my choices, thanks for that

The strange "rivers" in Yofira are actually canals. The bigger island of the archipelago, Rustharbour is divided by those manmade waterways (it's kind of a pirate nation).

To my knowledge, no stream is planned, the DM is just really passionate about here world and she can be ! She's done a tremendous amount of world-building !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Huge work ! Congratulations on this marvelous map !!!!
It's so eye catching !
It's a very good scale and size to let your style express, and the result is splendid !
Quick question : how rivers works on Rustharbour island ? I had hard time figure it out
And another one : will you let us see the map without labels ? I understand the need for it, but the names of the mountains hides most of them...
Merci beaucoup Joël The scale allowed for many tiny mountains if that's what you mean (I work at 400 % zoom on a 227 ppi screen). About the rivers in Yofira, I explained it in the previous answer and for the unlabeled version, tes désirs sont des ordres, mon ami

Valtoria BG post.jpg
© Thomas Rey - 2019 - All rights reserved

And the print is available here

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
I think Rustharbour is a bunch of islands where the seas silted up (or other wise got filled in) in between them most of the way, leaving natural channels between the former islands. At least that's what it looks like to me.
More like a big island with canals dug to divide it but that's the idea. Nice eagle eye

Quote Originally Posted by MapMappingMapped View Post
Wow, I totally see why you think it's your best! I really like the style and texture. The clouds on the bottom island are great, too, and all these delicious colours.. Wow!
Thanks a lot MMM The clouds are getting better with each map indeed, thanks for that