Thread: Inhabitants of the world. Any need for illustrations?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love the expression on her face. Her eyeline suggests an adversary much bigger than herself and her mouth says, 'this is going to be a tough fight - how do I think my way past this one?' Great work!

I get this terrible impression that she's sporting a moustache stubble. Just can't convince my eyes to not see it

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected 12rounds's Avatar

Okies ... I wasn't suppose to make any images this week. In fact I was supposed to be attending one of the world's biggest conference for Java and web developers in Belgium with a coworker. For the whole week including weekends. But our superiors decided - a whopping 36 hours before the flight - that there's too much work to be done and deadlines to meet so our attendance was cancelled. Grr...

So to fight off negative feelings I concentrated on an image and made Lord Weers - the current ruler of Port Magalie (The Withclight Strand). I think in the previous image I used too much black shadowing and wanted to tone down using shadows a bit. I wasn't in the mood for making a token of Lord Weers, but since he's obviously a non-combatant, there's probably little point in having a token anyway.

Oh and credits to industrygothica since he made The Witchlight Strand map. Observe that it's being used in this image as Lord Weers is checking out the region.

### PIC ###
    Last edited by 12rounds; 06-18-2016 at 06:10 AM.

Hmm.. now what could be the reason why he's studying that map so intently?

Excellent work, of course. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that building he's in.

And I especially like that you've updated the wiki to go along with it!

-IG