Thread: August 2019 Challenge: Secret in the Trees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The title bar looks neat. Is it supposed to be stone or stained glass? I'd vary the color a bit, so it doesn't blend into the trees so much. Also the title font appears too small, when you imagine the text. It would need to be at least twice the current height to look balanced; otherwise your ornaments may become the center of attention.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kisachik the Wanderer View Post
    The title bar looks neat. Is it supposed to be stone or stained glass? I'd vary the color a bit, so it doesn't blend into the trees so much. Also the title font appears too small, when you imagine the text. It would need to be at least twice the current height to look balanced; otherwise your ornaments may become the center of attention.
    Thanks

It is suppose to be stone. I figured with the hidden pyramid in the map. The color, I can tweak it. But, I will have to be careful, it needs to look at home over the trees. Still, thanks for mentioning it. I will look into it.
    The font? I haven't added text yet. As I said, I don't know what Title to put on it. (If you mean my little signature in its corner, well that won't be there once I add the actual text)

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19