Thread: Lands of Oneira [commission]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    I love the map.... I adore the dragon !!!!
    Thanks Joel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Just wonderful. You're pushing further the limits of fantasy cartography.
    Thanks Ilanthar
    I think you are as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    It is so ornate, it is so masterfully executed and you add so much details in it ! Can I ask the size of the working file ? I'll certainly purchase a print !
    This is an odd case, as I did the work for my client at the size they requested, which ended up being around 12.5 x 12.8 inches @ 300 dpi.
    Then, knowing I had a limited time to sell prints, I went through a process to enlarge the piece to offer more print sizes.
    I've tried this technique before and found it to be effective. I increased the print size to 18 x 18.5 @ 300 dpi.

Gorgeous. All the maps I've seen in this 'Skenara' style are stunning. The colors, shading, details, coastlines, continent shapes and the drawings within (dragon, maelstrom, etc...) make the them really immersive. Some of the coolest maps I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordus View Post
    Gorgeous. All the maps I've seen in this 'Skenara' style are stunning. The colors, shading, details, coastlines, continent shapes and the drawings within (dragon, maelstrom, etc...) make the them really immersive. Some of the coolest maps I've seen.
    Thanks so much, Vordus
    I'm glad people enjoy that style, as it's such a pleasure to work in.