Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Really insteresting format ! I have to try that once... I love all the elements, especially the cities and the "lovely" illustration at the bottom ! Thanks for sharing this beauty !
(I also love the evolution from south to north and the way you changed scale !)
Thank you very much JO, I appreciate your kind feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
Super cool. Love the border on this. It's all kinds of interesting. The map does kind of leave you wanting more (which is always a good thing, imo) with how it seems as though you are looking thru a window down on the landscape. Nice job!
It's always a great thrill to here that your work inspires the imaginations of others, especially when they are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
I would not be surprised if you told me you press printed the map on a metal sheet and then paintsprayed it. Or maybe it could be an enameled piece from the 1910's It is that good !
I'm flattered to here you think so highly of this piece Thomas. Thanks my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by OUdaveguy98 View Post
Refreshingly different with the unusual size and some stunningly gorgeous details; my favorite are all those bats!
Thanks, I had a lot of fun drawing them. Sort of felt like drawing something out of a Batman comic.

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words.