Thread: Farm bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's a charming little bookmark Tiana, well done. The goat and Emu were nice additions to the map. The colors are quite pleasant as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Amazing story Tiana! My wife and I are writers (co-writers) and we both play D&D. When we met, I already had a huge world developed with its own pantheon and history. She loved it, and started writing stories set in it. Then we co-wrote another, the first book in a what is to be a Trilogy. Co-authoring is fun when its with the right person. I love that you have that!

Del
    I love that you have that. I also love that you commented today because I was feeling a little angsty that I wasted my creativity on the collaborative universe (I read something I wrote on my own and was impressed, surprisingly). Obviously that's not true, though, because much of what I write alone is inspired or partly set in our setting and I wouldn't have that to draw from without her. I have trouble imagining co-authoring with anyone else but we have hundreds of thousands of words added on to our setting. We have yet to play DnD but I'm working on trying to convince her to play a 5E game on Roll20 for funsies.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    That's a charming little bookmark Tiana, well done. The goat and Emu were nice additions to the map. The colors are quite pleasant as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks. I like the tiny critters, and the peaceful pastel color scheme. It's suitable to the dreaminess, though not reflective of 'reality'. Cheers.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!