Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, my name is JT Conaway, I am an avid tabletop gamer for 30+ years. I recently decided to pull all my homebrew stuff into one setting, to this end I am here looking for someone to draw the map of the world for me. I have pulled from just about every game, book, movie and 80's cartoon and that I like or inspired me in some way regarding AD&D. My first love in gaming has always been 1st edition AD&D; however, I have taken E. Gary Gygax's words to heart, I kept what I like and threw out the rest. I know have a weird mash up of AD&D editions and a couple other systems pulled into one setting. I hope to have some luck finding help with the map, I have one, a doomsday map of the world I found online. I want to use that as the basis for the map of the world. I look forward to hearing from some who can please help me with the map.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Greetings and Welcome to the guild!! You'll probably find plenty of people to map for you if you are willing to part with some money. That being said, we have Threads specifically designed for members to request the skills of amateur and professional mappers. I'm certain you will find someone that is up to the task.

Del
    Have Pen. Will Map.
    Have Dice. Will Travel.
    GM for Hire | Artist and Cartographer | Free Quotes on