Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
That compass rose has to be my favorite detail from this one! It's so fine and delicate and all kinds of lovely!
That was the very last thing I did. ;P
Quote Originally Posted by KMAlexander View Post
Yeah, this is stunning. I echo Kell's comments about the compass rose as well.

Amarn or Mung would be the capital and probably one of the oldest, most likely because of their location.
I'd wager Harum was the largest due to it being a seaport and providing access to the enormous inland waterway.
That sounds reasonable. I can imagine Amarn being the older of the two, but Mung being the one that Become the stronger, eventually becoming strong enough to found an empire, which later split.
Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
Just saw this piece over on Insta and am happy to view it in a larger format. Very attractive. I must say the naming convention you have for this piece is great. Really a fine piece all around.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Thanks Arsheesh
Naming is a tricky business.
Quote Originally Posted by DrWho42 View Post
i love how well composed it is as well as how subtle the cities are. depending on the map, i'm curious if there's any distinguishing landmarks or features individual to the cities but i dig it so far~
Thanks Doc
Not sure what you mean...
some of the cities sit on the leading edge of a mountain or hill, such as Ashur, Narmir, Darak, Astira, and Amun.
Gudun sits up on a hill. Amarn and Gral are lake cities.
Skar, Gardin, Uruk, Rimi, Mung, and Kiga are river cities.
Koris, Akiris, Aru, Theis, and Harune all sit at the mouth of rivers.
Then there are all sorts of port cities of varying kinds.