Thread: Imaginary World Map for Epic Fantasy Book

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JMateus View Post
    Tiana, I see some amazing maps in your portfolio. Congratulations!
    Thanks, I appreciate it, I know I have a few maps that even I like! I have some even better work that's not in my portfolio because I have to hold it until books are done or games come out or whatever. T_T

There's tons of great artists here and I won't discourage you from hiring one of us but I do think that if you kept pushing yourself you'd be shocked at how good your maps look in a couple of years, even if that was based on following a tutorial specifically, it's a lot higher quality than most writer-produced sketches. You have some talent in the domain to have made a map that nice. Hope the book turns out great too.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    You have some talent in the domain to have made a map that nice. Hope the book turns out great too.
    Thank you!
    Maybe I can give it a try and make some more maps to share with you all here.

I'd like to thank all those who sent me messages and showed interest in my project. I have already commissioned my map to a cartographer and hope I can come back with the final product soon for you to see it.
    Thank you!