Thread: Commission: Vanachrom Color Map From Existing Map

Default [Taken] Commission: Vanachrom Color Map From Existing Map

I am willing to pay $50-$100 (Although I am negotiable on price.), preferably through Venmo, although I can do PayPal if needed.

Subject & Style

https://imgur.com/a/Q3EsE5D

This is a map I created in paint for a campaign I am prepping to run. I’d like this re-done by someone who can make a better-looking map. Color, doesn’t need to be too detailed, just as long as the separate cities, biomes, areas, rivers, and landmarks are all visibly distinguishable, and their names are all legible. (I realize the names for landmarks and areas are small at the moment. I also have names for the rivers, which I couldn’t fit comfortably on the map I’ve made.) No particular scale.

Quality & Size
    I believe this could be semiprofessional quality, as it’s just going to be for the game I’m running. I’m not sure what dimensions I would need, but I would like this able to be printed, and potentially printed on a playmat (probably via Inked Gaming), so I have a large, high-quality version of it for when we play.

Time Constraints
    I’d like this by April 2020 if possible, but I’m negotiable.

Copyright
    I would like copyright of the map, and am fine with the artist having the right to exhibit the image as part of their portfolio.

Contact Details
    MrMunnin- -at- -gmail.com
    Last edited by MrMunnin; 02-08-2020 at 02:00 PM.