Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello everyone, My name is Joseph and I'm a lover of all things cartography. I've been trying my hand at it for a few years but I just recently discovered this forum and decided to join up. I've always been a fan of hand drawn maps but in recent years my hands took to shaking too much so I switched to digital formats. I still like to rough sketch maps in my free time.
    I'm a novelist as well which partial came from a love of fantasy maps. I can't wait to be more involved in the cartography community and to learn more about the art!

Sounds like you've come to the right place, then! A lot of us at least dabble in storytelling, alongside map-making, and many are roleplayers too.
    I'm a digital mapper as well, what software do you use? I hope you'll share something soon, I look forward to seeing what kind of maps you make.

If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Guild!
    Last edited by Kellerica; 03-03-2020 at 05:50 AM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Currently I'm using Wonderdraft the most and CC3. I've been looking at a few other programs but those are the two that I've gotten more used to. Thanks again and I'm looking to share a map real soon!