Thread: Guildworld - Open Countries and Updates 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There's the page for the scale, which should fit the map at the size provided, though you can enlarge the map more if you'd like.
    Just enlarge the scale along with it.

Country 61.jpg

Blog Entries

Here is the space on the zoomy map thats waiting to be filled. It looks to me to be about the same as J.E's version although it looks on my map as though the right hand edge is marked differently. Use J.E.s border map diagram. You must stick to the borders to the sea or else my sea texture wont match up with the land. But personally it wont matter to me whether you map some of the islands halfway to #62 as part of your map or part of #62. Although looking at J.E.s post I can see that he has put a dotted line out to sea to specify who maps each island.

Its quite helpful to me if you can post a map WIP early on where you fix down the image size so that when you complete it I have had a copy of an image where the border is quite clear. Often peoples borders are clear on the final map so its never a problem but sometimes they blur their mapping right across the borders and its hard to know where the area edge is.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Redrobes; 04-03-2020 at 10:47 AM.