Thread: Random Forests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    It seems that when the trees are by themselves or more sparse they maintain a more defined edge, but when they get more dense they seem to blur out a bit, although this may just be my eyes not being able to pick up the detail when there are more trees.
    I still see definition, so it might in fact be your eyes. I have 20/20 vision.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Rwhyte View Post
    Ok no the pop-up map would flatten back out and no one is horribly crushed. phew.
    Haha the one benefit of being truly 2D is that you don't get crushed.

One of the things that excited me about seeing this was indeed the huge, scrolling perspective from those RTS games. This could be a lot of fun to play with and maybe create something similar to those, but it would allow you to play with the style and color of the maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    I still see definition, so it might in fact be your eyes. I have 20/20 vision.
    You are probably right that it is my eyes. I am quite blind without glasses and have some issues with focus in one eye that can blur detail when it's closely packed together, which is why I said it might just be me not seeing it.
    Last edited by Hermit; 04-10-2020 at 10:41 AM.