Thread: Lovecraftian Adventure - Farrow Mansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

There will probably be a few more of your assets in there, your comment made me remember you made some tools! (which I needed for the carriage house). I was waffling on whether or not to do the indoor shading because I am indeed planning on using dynamics. Although I am woefully inexperienced in how their system works, so I still need to play around with it to see exactly what it will do to my map. I'll see what kind of shading I can do that fits and try to keep it light, no promises

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    There will probably be a few more of your assets in there, your comment made me remember you made some tools! (which I needed for the carriage house). I was waffling on whether or not to do the indoor shading because I am indeed planning on using dynamics. Although I am woefully inexperienced in how their system works
    Yeah I don't know how it works either. Be sure to check the thread, I added some more toolsy things for you. Well, and other people, but I figured a couple of those assets I just posted might be useful to you in a carriage house so I made sure to post them.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!