Thread: Elements Grab-Bag (free)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Display Cases

Thanks Tiana, Kier, and Bogie! I think the jewelry can be used to augment treasure hordes as well, so its not just coins

As mentioned in my last post, I'm working on some display cases for my pompous aristocrat 1800s house. I think I've figured out a decent way to achieve the look that a display case would have and I'm happy with the glass layer I made (although if anybody has suggestions for improvement, my ears are open). I used some Bogie tables as the base and then made an alternative base with a "velvet" layer. I'm posting the pieces separately so if you use a program that can layer images you can fill your own display cases, but if you don't I've also made a handful of preset display cases for plug-n-play.

*Items in Preset Display Cases Attributions*
    Bogie - sextant in a box, open books (2 illustrated and 1 spellbook), copper tray, skulls, ceremonial urn/container, crystal/glass bottle, aztec calendar disc, hand statuette, staff
    Neyjour - trinket boxes, flintlock pistol, powder container, vase
    PB/Probono - scrolls
    Tiana - pocket knife
    ALes - spyglass, pocketwatch, key, decorative plates, handfan

explorer_sdisplaycaseTable53_bg_hmt.pngeastern_sdisplaycaseTable53_bg_hmt.pngjewelry_ldisplaycase_velvet_hmt.pngscribe_ldisplaycase_velvet_hmt.pngcuriosities_lrgdisplaycase_rsr_bg_hmt.pngwizard_lrgdisplaycase_rsr_bg_hmt.pngsmall_displaycaseTable53_bg_hmt.pngsmall_displaycase_velvetbase_hmt.pngsmall_displaycase_glass_hmt.pnglong_displaycaseTable53_bg_hmt.pnglong_displaycase_velvetbase_hmt.pnglong_displaycase_glass_hmt.pnglarge_displaycaseTable3456_rsr_bg_hmt.pnglarge_displaycase_topglass_hmt.pnglarge_displaycase_shelfglass_hmt.png
    Last edited by Hermit; 05-04-2020 at 08:21 PM.