Thanks Bogie and Kier

I was a little apprehensive about posting these but figured I could use some feedback on them. Glad you like them! A pool table would be pretty awesome. I'll see if I can swing it.

Unfortunately no, Bogie. I have however camped there before lol. The map of Maine was really just a nod to you. I am located in the fictitious country of Cascadia (see here for what weirdos get up to in my neck of the woods: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascad...ce_movement%29).

Thanks for the compliment on the glass, Kier. I futzed with it unsuccessfully for quite a while, but it turned out to be simpler than I was making it. I made a rectangle selection on a blank layer and filled it with a blue I deemed appropriate for a "glass" color, then made it a 25% opacity normal layer. On top of that I made the same rectangle selection and rendered "Fog" out of the GIMP "Nature" render section in a lighter and slightly more green color (I played with the options on the render for a bit before I thought it looked alright). Then I also made the "fog" layer a 25% opacity normal layer. This made the slightly grainy, dirty, or leaded glass look that I ended up with.

Here's a snapshot of what it looks like in a room ->

displaycase_example_snip.JPG