On to the library for me on the house map. I wanted to vary what I put on the shelves as much as possible to prevent a "copy/paste" look, although I have way too many shelves. Here are the books that I've edited from Pixabay to assist in that process. Again, free use, commercial/non-commercial, and the name of the original creator is in the file name. Once I'm done making the library I may end up posting the shelves and books on their own like Bogie did with their preset library.

booksbindinglong5_ronporter.pngbooksbindinglong4_ronporter_hmt.pngbooksbindinglong3_ronporter_hmt.pngbooksbindinglong2_ronporter_hmt.pngbooksbindinglong1_ronporter_hmt.pngencyclopediaset_blickpixel_hmt.pngtatteredbindings_jackpierce_hmt.pngdickensbinding_jackpierce_hmt.pngancientbindings_publicdomainpictures_hmt.pngbooksbinding9_donwhite84_hmt.pngbooksbinding8_gellinger_hmt.pngbooksbinding7_donwhite84_hmt.pngbooksbinding6_stux_hmt.pngbooksbinding5_djedj_hmt.pngbooksbinding4_capri23auto_hmt.pngbooksbinding3_anniespratt_hmt.pngbooksbinding2_guvo59_hmt.pngbooksbinding1_mathias_hmt.pngbindings&tops_barni1_hmt.pngbooktops1_meneya_hmt.pngbookstack1_theglassdesk_hmt.pngbookpile2_annaliseart_hmt.pngfancycover_annaliseart_hmt.pnggermanbible_avantrend_hmt.pnggoethe_waldweg13_hmt.pngantiquariat_detmold_hmt.png