Thread: A new one here.

Default A new one here.

I don't have much to say about myself, I think.
    I'm busy at work and so, but the spring sun and the world pandemic is suggesting me to grab some pencil and paper and start to draw maps again. A couple of friends are happy to enjoy those in their D&D games.

Searching for references and a bit of photoshop brushes to speed up the process, I ended up here.
    Well, to be honest, it's all Misty.bee and his instagram account fault, that in fist place give me this crazy "mapping time" whole idea. Trying to learn from his amazing works, I've been swirled in a flow of maps, artists, tecniques and now I landed here.
    I've been browsing and lurking a '90 style forum full of wonders for the whole morning, now.

Jump in the past vibes all around! Comfy! :D

As you may have read, I'm not a native english. I'm from Italy, so forgive my long latin-style sentences. :P

Anyway, that's all, for now.
    Thanks for reading and have a nice day. :3

Hard not to be inspired by our Lady Beee! She's an amazing artist, one of my personal favourites as well.

So you are looking to try your hands at digital tools, then? Nice! Not that there is anything wrong with traditional media, far from it, I have massive amounts of respect for people who can do art the old-fashioned way. I myself went completely digital several years ago and now the sight of physical paper makes me scream in horror... What can I say, I'm just so much more comfortable with digital tools.

Welp, in any case, the forum is definitely a treasure tove in all things cartography related, so you've come to the right place for that. Old-school forum... maybe, but fashionably so!
    Welcome to the Guild! I look forward to seeing what kind of maps you'll set out to create, so I hope you'll share something with us.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Eheh, paper and digital are two different things.
    I'm confortable with paper, but I work on digital most of the time. I've got the habit to ctlr-z at every bad stroke. You can't with paper. I would end up with a messy map, I'm sure. XD

I will share something, at some point.
    Thank youfor asking!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - we're a lot who're not from english speaking countries, so don't worry about it at all.. and yes, bee is an inspiration for sure
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise