Thread: Hello from Germany

Wip Hello from Germany

Hello dear Community!
    I've come by before but never really had the time to commit. As it is such a lovely place, I've now forced myself to at least register and write this introduction. I'm a game master to a group of players and therefore am constantly thinking about the world revolving around them. Now we are far enough into the campaign that I decided that I need to put my thoughts into a map. So here is the result. Simeja May19 09-30.png

This map was created with Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator and I only customized the cultures and countries yet. Now I want more. As most of the map is currently auto-generated, it gives a good picture of how it could look but has little of my ideas integrated and I'm looking forward to using a tool, that I can go more in depth with without my computer exploding from thermal load.

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - starting with autogenerated maps are a quick way to get into it all and put your vision into the world ... you'll find lots of tutorials in here to take your further and help you shape your own world
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise