Thread: My Next Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Regarding your grid I think perhaps making the lines a lot thinner but increasing their opacity would make it look cleaner. Overall your style is shaping up!

Guild Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Edward II of Kenland View Post
    Regarding your grid I think perhaps making the lines a lot thinner but increasing their opacity would make it look cleaner. Overall your style is shaping up!
    Yea I tried that and added a hex grid instead. the grid wasn't a fill so I couldn't edit it so much. but making it thinner made it look much less noisy and much more clean. Thanks for the advice. I tried some new things too. will be posting later tonight.

Guild Apprentice

Here's the update!

I added a new back drop courtesy of iguy. (nice dark parchment) and added some text in Finnish. I might play with the effects on it a bit more tomorrow.

I decided not to make this into a globe but rather a region of a world. Nixed L&L for hex grid. might make it darker tomorrow. (Thanks For the advice guys)

Finished the landscapes and added towns, cities and ports. I erased the southern wastes as this is just a region now I thought having it near the north might be nice.

All that's left is adding roads and names of places I think. any ideas for Finnish city names?

Edward
    Attached Images Attached Images