Thread: D&D style Canal City Map

Post D&D style Canal City Map

Hi there Cartographers!

I'm here looking for someone who can draw me a Venice inspired city map for my D&D campaign
    The file should be VTT friendly (I'm gonna use it on roll20).
    I've searched online but it seems that just a few tried to draw a Canal City Map with that Venice vibez I'm looking for.

I've got an idea about this fantasy city, It will be a capital coast city with a canal system spreading through its city quarters, bu we can discuss details in private when you contact me.

This project is not for commercial use, I'm gonna use it only with my private group of roleplay, so I'm in search of someone who can propose me a reasonable price for the project.

The style I'm looking for is that D&D one you can find on many maps online related to many fantasy games, but I'm open to any style that fits the heroic fantasy vibe.

The project has a couple of months deadline.

I would be interested in taking on your project. Email me at greendinomaps@gmail.com

Hey Hullnut, I'd also be interested in working on this project with you. You can check out my portfolio at https://kate_moody.artstation.com/ and if you think my style could work for you please email me at kateam@optonline.net.

Kate

Hello Hellnut
    I 'm interested in your project, you can see my portfolio here: https://xploringmap.wixsite.com/home
    You can contact me at xploringmap@gmail.com

Hi, I would like to update my offer with a proof of concept. The idea of your map inspired me a bit so I started tinkering with it and began my own map. This is only a rough beginning, and it would be digital finished as a final product.
    Canal Concept.jpg
    Cheers, Greendino

Sounds like a really fun commission, depending on your scale of 'reasonable budget' and vision... we can talk about it if you want! My maps can be viewed at my portfolio page.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

woo I didn't expect this interest from all of you guys I'm really happy and I'm gonna send you individually emails to discuss a little in private during the next days

cheers you all we'll chat soon

Hello,

My company specializes in more of a fantasy look when it comes to art and cartography. Our rates are very reasonable and you can see my portfolio at https://www.deviantart.com/positrongaming. You can also email me at PositronGaming2017@gmail.com if yo would want to talk more about the specifics and how pricing works. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Positron Gaming