Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
I'll be honest, the cow looks like chicken haha. Fried chicken. Both barnyard animals, close enough.
I'm sure these will be useful for people!
Thanks, fellow Winnipegger. I'm sure some will be useful though less likely for you, I don't think you do battlemaps? But if you do by all means help yourself.

I'll be honest I just saw it in a drone stock photo that I was using to get the burnt building top texture on Bogie's map, and recognized it was a critter, not my cow, XD so maybe it is a chicken, but given the scale I'm pretty sure it's a cow or maybe a sheep that's been sheered...

Quote Originally Posted by Kier View Post
Very Nice. Great Collection. Love the paint pots.

And a reminder I really need to get up in the air and take some photos of my horses. I have been wanting to do that for years now.
That would be quite useful and something many people can't obtain! Try getting a cheap 'selfie drone' or a uh, selfie stick might do it?

I just couldn't find suitable pieces for an art room so I made them myself. The paint pot was easy, I just used an airbrush and drew 3 layers of color to shade the paint blobs and then retinted that color layer for each alternative color of paint. Since I masked it to the color shape it was easy to make several versions.

I also feel like there's a chronic lack of curtains to pick from, so after I made the initial one I wanted to use (blue) I just couldn't stop making minor variations on it. I didn't have the stamina to also pair that with the options for the rod coloration but eh if someone wants to use the alternative rod colors they can just stack them.