You're welcome.

The remaining circus assets. Mostly these are tokens! Some of them are unlikely to be useful for inclusion on a map but others might be. Elephant, Lion, Dogs, and the "bar tangie" which I wasn't familiar with so I made them into large colorful striped rodents. Couple preset tables for the seer and tarot card reader. As always, anyone may use non-commercially, or use as an asset that's baked into a map you made to resell but you may not resell the asset itself. Paid DMs/streaming DMs who profit via ads and sponsorship are of course also welcome to use the tokens and assets in their games. Shoutouts are highly desirable if your use would put my name under the eyes of some people who might hire me, but of course not required if you're say, just using them in a game privately.

I also threw the map on the list, you can use it if you want in a game. Of course I have the version that might be preferable (no animals baked into cages, the pyramid is a removable topper) so contact me if you need it. That's in the Dec 2020 challenge thread associated.

flesh golem.pngfire lion.pngfire lion 2.pngjuggling dogs.pnganimal arch.pngbogie pyramids.jpgcard table.pngtarot card seer separate.pngtarot card reader.pngseer with ball.pngseer with ball, no table.pngseer table without seer.pngpainting ghost.pnglion3.pnglion2.pnglion1.pnglion 4.pngjuggling elephant.pngelephant.pngelephant standing.pngelephant rider.pngdog4.pngdog2.pngdog1.pngdog 13.pngdog 12.pngdog 11.pngdog 10.pngdog 9.pngdog 8.pngdog 7.pngdog 6.pngdog 5.pngdog 3.pngbogie ringleader.pngbar tangie.pngbar tangie 7.pngbar tangie 6.pngbar tangie 5.pngbar tangie 3.pngbar tangie 2.pngbar tangie 1.pngbar tagie 4.png