Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: February 2021 Challenge: The Realms of Aivak

Although looking at it now, I think that ink bleed was a bad idea...

Any thoughts?

The ink bleed does make labels that cover mountain ranges more difficult to read and the mountains just stand out a lot more in general so I think I prefer the previous version without it

The previous version looked much better. This makes the mountains dominate again, as well as making it less readable in several other places. Look at any mountain range up close and it's just as dark as the text, which is now a bit blurry as well.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelian View Post
    The ink bleed does make labels that cover mountain ranges more difficult to read and the mountains just stand out a lot more in general so I think I prefer the previous version without it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisachik the Wanderer View Post
    The previous version looked much better. This makes the mountains dominate again, as well as making it less readable in several other places. Look at any mountain range up close and it's just as dark as the text, which is now a bit blurry as well.
    Thanks both, I think I was over-thinking things - I will stop now before I mess it up!!!

### Latest WIP ###
    New Aivak.jpg

Guild Adept Facebook Connected EricPoehlsen's Avatar

I really like the map - it looks very authentic and feels 'real'.

Looks great. Now.... don't touch it!

A fine looking piece!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234