Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingdom of Rela Luca (personal project)

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    This is terrific Voolf. So many wonderful details. I really like how you've incorporated the cities heraldry into the terrain, clever that.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Moureau View Post
    Another solid map !
    Your mountains are quite unusual, yet you manage to make them look very nice and natural. As it has been said, the globe is a clever addition that works wonders.
    Everything feels clear and readable, and the subtle use of color for your markers add a nice touch to it.
    Thank you both. It's nice to hear praise words from such a great artists as you guys.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Great map! I love your landscapes and the shield icons! I feel like if I were a character in the story I would have some epic over-land journeys ahead of me!

I love your maps, you know this but what I love the most is the attention you give to small original details such as this wonderful inset/compass rose and the gorgeous combo title/border. Great work Rafal, as usual

PS : thanks CP for sharing it on twitter, it reminded me I hadn't commented on that gem.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    PS : thanks CP for sharing it on twitter, it reminded me I hadn't commented on that gem.
    No problem, thank YOU for commenting in this thread, and giving Voolf's glorious map a boost again!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    No problem, thank YOU for commenting in this thread, and giving Voolf's glorious map a boost again!
    Oh, I'm not done resurrecting threads, I've been absent for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by smiler127 View Post
    Great map! I love your landscapes and the shield icons! I feel like if I were a character in the story I would have some epic over-land journeys ahead of me!
    I love your maps, you know this but what I love the most is the attention you give to small original details such as this wonderful inset/compass rose and the gorgeous combo title/border. Great work Rafal, as usual

Thanks guys. I enjoyed working on this map

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Oh, I'm not done resurrecting threads, I've been absent for a long time
    I am missing a lot lately myself. Thanks to Twitter and CP (I thought it was Ruby posting there ) I can catch up at least with some of them. Thanks again !
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123