Thread: Ben Medrano, Fantasy Author

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Medrano View Post
    (a GameLit world)
    Do my ears hear... MMO game cyberpunky kind of art?!

Welcome to the guild. Do consider me when you get around to this, I love doing unusual genre non-fantasy mapping with lurid neon colors! I often get a lot of fantasy map commissions but I love to do a good cyberpunk-esque look with vibrant colors...

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Do my ears hear... MMO game cyberpunky kind of art?!

Welcome to the guild. Do consider me when you get around to this, I love doing unusual genre non-fantasy mapping with lurid neon colors! I often get a lot of fantasy map commissions but I love to do a good cyberpunk-esque look with vibrant colors...
    Alas, I'm afraid not! That would likely be more appropriate for my Superhero series, or the Science Fantasy setting I just started last month (More like D&D with spaceships, but has some Shadowrun-esque aspects). The one in question is essentially a fantasy world with game rules. In this case, the god of chaos won a bet with the gods, and promptly transformed a few dozen (or hundred) hives of giant bees into bee-girls called the apis. It's... a little weird.

And thank you, KMAlexander!