Thread: Sebariels Infinite Atlas

Default Sebariels Infinite Atlas

I struggled for a long time as a DM trying to figure out how to demonstrate the gravitas of a powerful, interplanar foe. What I learned over time is that while descriptions and gameplay are important, the feel of a place is also influenced by where it is. While the spells that allow interplanar travel in most TTRPGs are high level, the other planes don't need to be a late game adventure if you're willing to picture just what the other planes might be like. It was this incentive that made me want to begin mapmaking for my tabletop game where my players have been hopping the planes and exploring the wider universe.

Eventually I spoke with another fantasy cartographer who said I should check out this resource for information, experience, and to even share my own work and my Patreon... And so I'm here! I have done a large amount of research on planar travel in different TTRPGs and love creating other areas and rules that keep gameplay fresh.

If you would like to see my Patreon for the work I've already completed and shared please visit me at https://www.patreon.com/SebsAtlas

Otherwise, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Sebariel, welcome to the guild
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise