Thread: Rebooting Keirtography on the Guild

Guild Novice

Default Rebooting Keirtography on the Guild

Just a quickie post to reintroduce myself. My name is Keir and I call my maps "Keirtography." I signed up for the Guild about two years ago, and uploaded everything I was working on—fantasy stuff, dataviz, real-world stuff, the works. For some reason I later decided that was a mistake, so I deleted it all.

So, to correct that I'll make some new albums, more slowly, and for now of only the fantasy stuff. I have no idea if any of my stuff is good, because I'm not a professional, but it's better than it was 2 years ago (and definitely better than 10/20/30 years ago when I started dinking around with it).

My big project is "The Game Board," a fantasy map atlas. I also enjoy making faux-satellite/aerial imagery using found textures, which started with a project I called "Homeworlds."

I've made fantasy maps in this style for a few folks' campaigns, and I'd love to do more of this for more people, so I guess this will be like a public portfolio? More to come and thanks for the indulgence.

nua-blank.jpg