Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
Can you explain 'more detail'? That's good to know.
Yes, and also "a reasonable time frame"...

I have a client right now who just contacted me for their 2022 fall Kickstarter. A reasonable timeframe for them is like, a year from now. They just want it done by the time they run the Kickstarter.

I have a client who contacted me for their September book release. A reasonable time frame for them is like... by August, like 3.5 months from now.

I have a party who wants to give their DM a gift that I'm working with now. They have taken over a week to respond with feedback because there's like, 6 of them talking about it. A reasonable timeframe for them is "uh... when we get to it"... it doesn't seem like they're in any hurry or timeline at all even though they had a timeline when they first contacted me, they do seem to know that it is them holding it up now, not me.

Maybe that's you, Zeyami. Maybe you just want it 'whenever'. But more likely, you have a vision for what reasonable is. Give us a ballpark. A few months?

The size is huge but I'd do it, it's at about the top of my limits for size. It would definitely take a few months though.