Thread: Kronos (reborn) topographic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The darker blues really add something.

Not sure about the dark line you have as an outline on the land, stands out a bit too much for me.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    The darker blues really add something.
    Not sure about the dark line you have as an outline on the land, stands out a bit too much for me.
    Thank you sir QED42,maybe a dark blue would look better? Anyway, so far, the outlining helps me keep the coastlines clean, because immediately shows my mistakes. Perhaps a little later I will completely get rid of it.
    ### Latest WIP ###

I spent some time contemplating the geology of the world. My understanding has improved a lot lately. When Charerg, and then Teluchi, asked me about the nature of the origin of the Inner Sea, I did not fully realize what was the reason for such curiosity in this particular region. Only now I understood what was the matter.

Teluchi's last post made me pay attention to this area and answer the question, how did this damn sea come about?
    This could explain the sea, the mountains, and the bridge with the ocean.
    Now it seems I have found a solution that does not break the big picture and does not require major changes.
    And so, the southern continent Hornhord began its movement northward, covering the paleo ocean. The Veldo-Sarpad continent was moving towards the meeting.In the area of ​​Ashudkaur indenter, the ocean closed. Hornhord's pressure caused the Izsarant and Keldar blocks to be squeezed out. The Keldar Bloc rushed to devour the remnants of the Paleo Ocean, which is now the Middle Sea. The southeastern boundary of the Keldar block turned out to be parallel to the Naratar micro-plate. A strait was formed in the shear zone, which connected the Inland Sea and the ocean.
    plates.jpg