Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hey All,

So my name is Jeff, but my username is my dog's name, he's come close to being put to sleep as of late but he keeps on going and is teaching me a thing or two about tenacity. Hope everyone's thriving

Welcome! What led you here, if I might ask? Are you a mapper yourself, or just here to admire?
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Default Hi Kellerica

Hey,

So, I am worldbuilding for my first Novel and have taken a geology deep dive of sorts... lol. Which I never thought I would do, but now that I have I am grateful that I havem, as it's very rewarding if not intellectually exhausting. When all is said and done, being trained as an illustrator/figurative painter as well as a VFX generalist I am aware that excelling at Cartography is a lifelong discipline and I would do myself a disservice to try and finalize my maps. Rather, I venture to guess they will serve as "mind maps" to be handed off to a professional to bring them to full realization. Thank you for taking an interest as to why I am here. Yes, I am very much an admirer of the discipline. The talent here is quite intimidating .

Hi, I am Azariy and I am newbie here